Getting Closer to Publication

Today is a special day because I am wrapping up a new book. We just completed our response to the copyeditor’s questions. I got sick. My co-author got sick. So we weren’t sure if we were going to make today’s deadline.

The publication?
Mathematics in the K-8 Classroom and Library by Sueanne McKinney & KaaVonia Hinton

Note: I did not have to know mathematics because my colleague does. This is a good thing because I have mathaphobia. I know good books, though.

I like writing for Linworth Publishing. I co-wrote Integrating Multicultural Literature in Libraries and Classrooms in Secondary Schools for them, too.

A novice writer, I pride myself on meeting deadlines. So I am happy. We are on our way! I think I might even goof off tonight and do nothing but watch the movie Wall Street. OK, maybe not nothing (I mean anything.). After Wall Street, I’ll read some of Tumbling by Diane McKinney-Whetstone.