I’m probably not supposed to say anything about this but…

If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you probably noticed that I do not talk about Z much anymore.


It’s because he no longer signs off on my posts. I said in the beginning that I would only post entries that were approved by him.

He says the posts are too revealing. I understand him because, as quiet as it’s kept, I’m a private person, too.

Have I stopped writing about him when he does something that boggles (or tickles) me? No!

Just the other day I thought it was so funny when I quizzed him for his vocabulary test and asked him to make up sentences for each word and then burst into laughter when he created sentences that were uber self-centered.

I shook my head and said, “Whatever makes you learn the words is all right with me.”

I file the entries now with hopes of pulling them out when he stops caring about his privacy. LOL!