Football Focus: The First Game is Coming


Football went pretty well this week.
 
Practice was four hours a day and it was kind of strenuous, but it is what it is.
 
We got a lot done and reinforced our plays on offense.
 
Also, we went over and tried to fix mistakes revealed on the film of the scrimmage from last week. School starts this week, and I’m looking forward to it because I’m really bored to be honest.
 
 
Home is boring and nobody is really doing anything.
 
Also, I’m looking forward to it because practice is cut in half once school starts, and it’s only an hour and a half which isn’t long at all compared to summer practices.
 
We have to lock in and focus in practice because our first game is on
Friday night against Isle of Wight.
 
We should be able to get the win if we limit our mistakes and have a good week of practice.
 
I’m looking forward to it.
 
I need to step it up a notch in practice this week also to make sure I get playing time.
I definitely have much more inside than I have shown at this point.