Z's Corner

I Know Why the Ambition Always Rings




Walking the streets sometimes I Like to roam
Often times because in the solitude of my room I feel alone.
so I avoid this terror and continue to walk.
it's dark no clouds in the sky.

I keep on pushing keep on moving. sense of rights and wrongs never losing.
bloodshot eyes I am tired.
but yet I continue walking.

I continue walking
but I hear them talking.
not living up to expectations I hear them mocking.
but I just keep moving.

I move forward but I hate losing.
My ego can't take the bruising.
So I must do what it takes to win.
I must keep progressing.

I must be improving.
Every chance I get I'm proving
While you are regressing
I am still going forward and

I continue walking
but I hear them talking.
not living up to expectations I hear them mocking.
but I just keep moving



~~Z.J.