Are you going to watch the Catching Fire Movie?


First let me just say that I enjoyed The Hunger Games and so did my students. Last semester they were excited about it and passed copies of it and the sequel to their family and friends. I bought Catching Fire and it is still sitting on my shelf. I don’t know why. I pick it up and then put it back down. I even downloaded some of it to the Nook. I opened it, read one page, and moved on.


I don’t know why the only series I’ve ever read is Diary of the Wimpy Kid.

Anyway, what I really want to tell you is that The Hunger Games movie is coming out soon and they’ve already announced that they’re working on a film for Catching Fire.

I’m serious.


I read about it on Fused Film. Fused Film says The Hunger Games franchise will be a four movie deal, even though Collins only has 3 books.

When movies and books collide, it’s kind of interesting. What do you think? Will you see the movie?

If you like my blog, consider subscribing.Thanks for your support.